Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today

Ok today isn't a good day I am trying to stay positive about starting my business but it is quite draining on my patience it is becoming hard to "keep my head up" and I know it is going to take some work being a single moom and a woman business owner, and I know I made the right decisionn to do this but man it is hard being patient. I am waiting on everything the flyers, the children, the funding for people who don't want to pay for daycare, the few peopple I know who want to use my services to know that even though they are related to me that my service isn't charity it's well...."service". I fin it really odd that the people that we are related to would gladly pay a stranger any amount that they set for a provided service but act as if they pay you for the same service that you are somehow trying to over charge, even if you are charging them a lot less then they would pay anywhere else.......it is unbelievable how the people who should be your biggest supporters are the same people who would sooner put you out of business rather then pay you for the samethiing that they willingly pay starngers for everyday.

No comments: