Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

Well I'm sitting here listening to my Pandora radio and cooking dinner tonite it's beef yakk..and chocolate cake for dessert all made from scratch of course and the icing will be from scratch as well. I love cooking and baking I really like how the house smells while food is cooking and I think it's inviting the way anything baking in the oven smells; I just like the feeling I get when I'm in the kitchen and seeing the food I prepare enjoyed by whoever is around to eat and the people I cook for on a regular basis, I love to try new reciepes and test them out on the fam, some work and they go into the reciepe book for another day and the few that don't make the test are not chucked all together they are just put on hold until I can play with it and make it better. I can go on and on about the joy of cooking and oneday I will but right now I have to go and get my cake out of the oven and make my icing...........

No comments: