Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today

Ok today is officially the 2nd day of my daycare opening, and I only have one child but I think it is good....ok if you want to call my computer not sending any of my paperwork to my printer so that it prints the entire document ok then everything is ok.....I am going to figure out how to make this computer bend to my will..mawhahahahahah! *my evil laugh* I am going to figure this out my best friend calls me the plan "b" queen so plan b here I come, well anyway I can't wait to get set up and moving since my sis in law has given me so much of what I needed to get started and there's more to come......I just have to pick up a few more pieces of furniture and I'm good.I am going to make a go of this and make it successful and if it isn't so what at least I did it and that's one more thing for me not to regret.....I make it a point to live my life without regrets.

No comments: